Next year, I’m betting every game.
We have the picks below, but no analysis this week. Contact me directly if you need smoldering hot takes.
Week 15 record: 3-4
Season Record: 81-65-1
Week 16 Picks
As always, my picks will be listed most to least confident. For reference, I will have the team I’m picking in bold font next to the point spread. My gun-to-my-head picks show the games I did not bet on (hence the poopy record above) but the pick I would make if there was a…..you get the picture. Some of these picks will not be locked in until Sunday, as lines do often change/hint at future change in the middle of the week.
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins (pk)
- New York Giants at Washington Redskins (-2)
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns (+10)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Atlanta Falcons (-7)
- Arizona Cardinals (+9.5) at Seattle Seahawks
- Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles (+2.5)
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (-4.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs (-4.5) at Chicago Bears
Gun-to-my-head picks: 50-25-1
Houston Texans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3)
Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (-6.5)
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers (-6.5)
New Orleans Saints (-1.5) at Tennessee Titans
Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Jets (+3)
Carolina Panthers (+7) at Indianapolis Colts
Oakland Raiders (+7) at Los Angeles Chargers
Detroit Lions (+7) at Denver Broncos