Memphis Madness is behind us and one prized prospect decided not to attend — even though he was a long-shot to join Memphis in the first place.
On Monday, 5-star PF Isaiah Todd released his top 2 list that was missing Kentucky, UNC, Memphis and other schools that were on his previous list.
It appears that he has narrowed down his options to Michigan and Kansas and has announced that he will commit on October 17th.
Currently, Bill Self and Kansas are lacking any commitments for the 2020 season. The upcoming sanctions that the NCAA is looking to levy on the Jayhawks are likely playing a large part in the lack of recruits for coach Self.
Kansas also got crazy last week when Snoop Dogg performed at their preseason madness event decked out in Addidas with pole dancers and a money gun.
Right now, Michigan has a pretty wide open class with only a single 4-star guard committed at this point to Juwan Howard’s squad.
More College Hoops Content
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 74)- Top 50 College Basketball Programs: 10-6 & Interview With Andrew Moynihan
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 73)- Top 50 College Basketball Programs: 15-11 & Last 4 In, First 4 Out
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 72)- Interview with John Fanta
- Josh Minott commits to Memphis, giving Penny Hardaway his first player in the class of 2021
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 71)- Top 50 College Basketball Programs: 20-16 & Have You Ever Seen Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Score?
Zak (@BarnBurnerBro) is a native Memphian who covers the Memphis Grizzlies, Tigers, and St. Louis Cardinals for The Barn. He spends his free time exploring breweries, restaurants, and leading the Ivan Rabb stan club.