One of the most impressive players in the class of 2021, 5-star forward Paulo Banchero of Seattle, tweeted out a list containing the schools and dates for his official visits this year.
Note: His Kentucky visit will be during Big Blue Madness.
Recently, Banchero announced that he had decided against reclassifying to 2020 and will stay in his class as a current junior.
Memphis offered Banchero back in May and has been on the Tigers’ radar for a while now.
Banchero showed out at the Nike EYBL circuit, averaging 21.8 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 4.2 assists per game with Seattle Rotary. Banchero performed so well that he was named as the EYBL Underclassmen of the Year.
The accolades don’t stop there. At the NBPA Top 100 Camp, Banchero earned MVP hardware, continuing to prove himself against top talent.
Hailing from Washington, all crystal balls are favoring the home state Huskies, who are noticeably absent from his list of planned official visits.
Clearly, there is still a long way to go in the recruitment of the 6’9″ forward – especially if he really does stay in the class of ’21.
- Memphis Tigers: What Did We Learn Through Three Games?
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 83)- Back
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 82)- Interview with Dayton’s Dan Sullivan, Tourney In Indy & Gregg Marshall
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 81)- Preseason Top 25 & Interview With Cody Hoxie
- Theater In College Hoops (Ep. 80)- Thorns In Our Sides & Interview With Patrick Doyle
Zak (@BarnBurnerBro) is a native Memphian who covers the Memphis Grizzlies, Tigers, and St. Louis Cardinals for The Barn. He spends his free time exploring breweries, restaurants, and leading the Ivan Rabb stan club.